Reliant Security Services and Dayton Crossing Apts

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for the frequencies used by reliant security service (services used by dayton crossing) in the se denver area and dayton crossing apartments (maintenance) in the se denver area

judging by the antenna's i have observed dayton crossing is UHF and when they were here working in the apartment i heard what i thought might be a repeater tail when someone keyed up to talk to the guy that was here.

reliant is either uhf or 800, i observed them from a ways away.

and fcc search yielded nothing for either company.

GrayJeep

Premium Subscriber
They are probably leasing time from a radio company rather than messing with running their own.

Look for LTR systems that cover the area.

Then you'll have to listen to figure out who is who as LTR listings in the dB probably don't have very many specific companies.

When I submitted 6 systems a few years ago I did not listen long enough to figure out company names on the channels. I just submitted what type of traffic was on the channel and that's what got posted.

found a pro 92 in the arc thrift store for 20.00 along with a freshly charged set of 1600mah nimh batteries. i set it to search 460-470 since that is where most of these types of operations get put at these days and located it.

still trying to locate reliant though.

would appear dayton crossing has either quit using their radios or have changed frequency. they had continuous activity most of the day everyday since i found them then all of a sudden starting few days ago bam nothing. dead. noticed one of the workers riding around on his golf cart using a cell. wondering if they were walking past our apartment one day and heard their audio and decided to dump the radio and go to cell. could they be that paranoid about residents listening to them that they would go to such an extreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.