Remote Control of BCD325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I use a handheld Uniden BCD325P2 to run my Broadcastify feed. I’m in a situation where I’d like to move my whole setup (scanner, antenna, laptop) to a family members house which is in a better reception area, but I’ll want to be able to remotely control the scanner from my house or office. I THINK this is possible with this scanner through the ProScsn software, which I have already. I just don’t know how to make it happen. You must need to connect the scanner to the computer via a data cable of some kind. If anyone has experience with this, I’d love some advice. Thanks!

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, I use a handheld Uniden BCD325P2 to run my Broadcastify feed. I’m in a situation where I’d like to move my whole setup (scanner, antenna, laptop) to a family members house which is in a better reception area, but I’ll want to be able to remotely control the scanner from my house or office. I THINK this is possible with this scanner through the ProScsn software, which I have already. I just don’t know how to make it happen. You must need to connect the scanner to the computer via a data cable of some kind. If anyone has experience with this, I’d love some advice. Thanks!
It can be done using the Web Server or RSOIP features. Did you read the manual on the differences and how to set it up?
Also on my proscan.org web site in the lower right area are a couple of links on the setup on the Web Server and RSOIP.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
It can be done using the Web Server or RSOIP features. Did you read the manual on the differences and how to set it up?
Also on my proscan.org web site in the lower right area are a couple of links on the setup on the Web Server and RSOIP.

Thanks for the reply on this, I’ll check out the manual in the software and see if I can work my way through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.