Remote scanner over IP (Proscan) BCD536HP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
After setting up wireless control from my PC of my BCD536HP with the Proscan software I am not getting any audio on the PC. Audio control shows good level on capture but nil on playback. Any thoughts as what the problem is? I am running the pro trial version of Proscan.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
Yes I've noticed that and note that it will mute the scanner. But my problem is with the PC. I am assuming that If I were in a different room than the scanner I should be able to hear on the PC, right?

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
I note your screen shot but the instructions Proscan gives in their manual says to us the URL as the input?

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
No, only from the scanner itself. Another thing that confuses me is that when I installed the Uniden Siren app to my android devices (phone and tablet) the sound came over them fine. Other issues with control etc makes me want to use the PC because of the much better virtual scanner that loads up

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
I stumbled on to it! Checked the loopback...….

Thanks!!

And thanks very much for the screen shots. They were extremely helpful with the final piece of the puzzle. PC control in the house by wireless is so much better than how my Siren was working. A little harder to set up but worth the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.