remove my feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

desertscan

remove my feed.
I'm done, I cant justify dedicating a scanner and computer 24/7 with only a few people listening. another feed has the same dept and more listeners and im tired of constantly being put down by the other feed provider saying how crappy my feed is including his loyal listeners putting me down on Facebook. constant drops might be why its a crappy feed most of all i am tired of my feed disconnecting for no reason and im sure someone is going to say its my computer, its not. im tired of all the error codes #10 and #3 at least 25 in the last 2 days and I cant even upload a pic cause the file is too large even on my phones lowest setting. remove my feed i know it will be removed after 3 weeks but im done.

Kingscup

Feed Provider
Leave it offline for 21 days and the system will automatically remove it.

N1XDS

ÆS Ø
Can I be honest with you? Who cares what they think about your live feed and how it sounds what are they god or something? All seriousness leave your feed online and let the listeners listen to you're feed if you wish to keep it online..

nick0909

Antenna flicker
Feed Provider
Can I be honest with you? Who cares what they think about your live feed and how it sounds what are they god or something? All seriousness leave your feed online and let the listeners listen to you're feed if you wish to keep it online..

Exactly the outlook I take on it. I provide the stream so I can listen to my scanner whenever I want, including saving the recordings. If anyone else listens along too, lucky them, but I don't do it for them, I do it for me.

Bob1955

Why do you care about Facebook anyways? It's rubbish and so are most of the trolls that use it.
ChrisABQ, YOU are putting down NUMEROUS people that use Facebook and label them as "trolls"and "rubbish" really? You need to get a life my friend. It happens to be a great platform for many users and Bearcat Scanner Clubs too. Who do you think you are? Maybe you are a troll/rubbish, every think of that?
You need to really get your life together and STOP labeling media groups. Maybe people label Radioreference.com too. Ever think of that? I'm sorry to everyone else on here as this is MOSTLY a fine group of ladies and gentlemen.
Stay safe.

ChrisABQ

I did not realize we were friends. Stop taking things so seriously, but I'll be sure to notify FB that your the galant defender of cats and commies.

Status
Not open for further replies.