renew subscription

Status
Not open for further replies.

esrman

I want to renew my subcription but need to know from the webmaster what credit card I used in the past,But he hasn`t answered any email.

If the webmaster is going to be gone or away alot,maybe he should have a moderator or co-owner so people can access any info they want where subscriptions are concerned.

scannerfreak

Database Admin
I am sure he will get to it when he sees it. You can use PayPal and use any credit card you want to, no waiting :)

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
In general, companies might give you the last four of the last card charged if it is an ongoing charge if done online. If it is personal (say on the phone) they will likely not give you any info.

I went through that once a few years ago (elsewhere) and could not even find out what card I used without giving them the last four of all my cards.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
esrman, RadioReference doesn't collect credit card information - we use Paypal as our payment processor. Therefore, I have no way of knowing what anyone's credit card information is.

Don't worry, i'm here and available. I never stop working even on vacation ;-)

monitorman

I want to renew my subcription but need to know from the webmaster what credit card I used in the past,But he hasn`t answered any email.

If the webmaster is going to be gone or away alot,maybe he should have a moderator or co-owner so people can access any info they want where subscriptions are concerned.

Thats easy, look on your credit card statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.