• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

RENIR BandPlan and talkgroup update

paramedicqc

Premium Subscriber
Hi !

Does anybody here have the bandplan for RENIR ?

Also, all the Faune talkgroups are invalid, same thing for Charlevoix Paramedics.

Envoyé de mon SM-N960W en utilisant Tapatalk

Hi !

Does anybody here have the bandplan for RENIR ?
Not sure what you mean by bandplan. The one I know of is transmitted by the system and scanners handle it automatically
for P25 systems, therefore no need to program this.

I will check my Pro96Com files but recall RENIR includes frequency ranges 800MHz and 700MHz as well as several VHF ranges.

Dave