Reno PD Unlisted Talkgroup

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtonto20

The Talkgrup number is 02-001. I picked it up a few times before, but after programming the re-banded Metro freqs I am getting this alot more. Currently RAVEN and a couple Reno units are tracking somebody along I-80 by Gold Ranch. Could this be the fabled car-to-car freq?? It is unlisted in the Nevada and Washoe databases.

gvranchosbill

Raven 2

the talkgrup number is 02-001. I picked it up a few times before, but after programming the re-banded metro freqs i am getting this alot more. Currently raven and a couple reno units are tracking somebody along i-80 by gold ranch. Could this be the fabled car-to-car freq?? It is unlisted in the nevada and washoe databases.

i was monitoring raven-02 today comunicating with ground units on tg 02-092
and they called this ch raven.

sigint1

Was: joking
Talkgroups 02-001 thru 02-012 are patch channels - they are usualy used late nite for multi-agency dispatch but they can be used for other stuff and just about any agency that has access to the WCRCS can and have shown up on them - There are four Raven (Helicopter) Units Raven 1 thru 4 - 02-092 is Washoe County Sheriff Air Support talkgroup - the patch channels are not named as they are not designated for a particular use at any particular time. One time might be suurveilance ops another time dispatch functions. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.