Rental/Business Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdscan

Hi guys...

I'm looking for some frequencies and wondering if anyone has anything that could help me.

I'm into scanning some business and commercial stuff, and the database doesn't have a whole lot up there. I know there are towers up on West Rock that communications companies like Utility, Marcus, and what not use, I'm just looking to see if anyone has the frequencies they rent out. I would look in the FCC database, but I know some of them run LTR and trunked systems and probably use those frequencies. Just looking to see if someone has the frequencies that they know are analog/conventional. If they're already identified that would be great but I don't mind scanning them and trying to identify them myself and sharing. I've always wanted to expand into scanning local businesses with repeaters up there, but I never knew used those towers and the frequencies except for one of them.

So, if anyone has anything you think would help, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

cg

Premium Subscriber
Can't really tell just what you are looking for. Do you only want to monitor conventional analog commercial traffic?
By far the most commercial traffic I hear is Marcus Passport users. Three Way and CT Radio have much less traffic.
You could do a FCC search and choose only conventional licenses but not all the radio companies follow their licenses in terms of types of systems.

The most effective thing would be to search and just keep hitting the lockout or scan keys.
The main business band ranges are 451-453 & 461-465. Just lock out all the digital traffic and be ready to keep hitting the scan button when you get the Passport keyups.

fdscan

Yeah, with the equipment I have all I can monitor is conventional analog.

I'd love to monitor to the Marcus Passport system, but I don't have the equipment necessary, and if I did, I probably wouldn't even know how to do it.

I'll probably do what you mentioned. I just figured I'd ask here to see if someone else already had the info or knew. Thanks, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.