Repeater information(southern wis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'v been racking my brain trying to figure out information on a frequency in the lower part of the state the only thing iv come up with is,157.545 as the listening freq with an pl input of 114.8 i believe.Anyway iv been trying to figure what the channel is used for,who it belongs to and what the input freq to the repeater,i have one of my scanner connected to a tower about 60 feet or so in the air,and iv been getting alot of bleed over from this channel.If anyone has any info it would be extremely helpful.Im pretty sure its in the rock county area.Thank you for your time

triryche

Premium Subscriber
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking here or what your intentions are because your wording is very unclear but that frequency is for the most part licensed to businesses as a mobile repeater input to repeaters in the 152-153 MHz portion of the band. There are no licenses near Rock County for the 157 frequency but it would help to know where >you< are for anyone here to narrow it down as it may be a base simplex or mobile input only. I see no licenses in Wisconsin for FB2 operation on that frequency however there are some FX.

RevGary

Pastor and Chaplain Responder
The FCC lists the following information concerning licensing of that particular frequency:

"Frequencies may be assigned in pairs with the separation between

base and mobile transmit frequencies being 5.26 MHz. A mobile station

may be assigned the frequency which would normally be assigned to a base

station for single frequency operation. However, this single-frequency

operation may be subject to interference that would not occur to a two-

frequency system. Base or mobile stations operating wholly within

Standard Metropolitan Areas."

[end - quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.