Replacement for antenna craft ST-2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnp3205

Premium Subscriber
Since the ST-2 is now not available, does anyone know of an equivalent product or an antenna that performs as well as the trusty St-2 did? ie; like for like.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

trp2525

Since the ST-2 is now not available, does anyone know of an equivalent product or an antenna that performs as well as the trusty St-2 did? ie; like for like.

The Radio Shack 20-044 scanner antenna is essentially the identical antenna but it has blue-colored insulators while the "genuine" Antennacraft ST2 has black-colored insulators. FYI there is currently a brand-new Radio Shack 20-044 antenna available here: BRAND NEW RARE BASE SCANNER ANTENNA | eBay

trp2525

The Radio Shack 20-044 scanner antenna is essentially the identical antenna but it has blue-colored insulators while the "genuine" Antennacraft ST2 has black-colored insulators. FYI there is currently a brand-new Radio Shack 20-044 antenna available here: BRAND NEW RARE BASE SCANNER ANTENNA | eBay

FYI the Radio Shack 20-044 scanner antenna has been relisted here: BRAND NEW RARE BASE SCANNER ANTENNA | eBay

allend

Premium Subscriber
The Diamond D3000N is an awesome heavy duty Disconne antenna. Completely love it. Make sure you get the antenna with a N connector. I pretty much believe that all the D3000N series antenna's come with N connector.

Make sure you run LMR400 feedline wire to your scanner radios so you get no loss. You can't go wrong.

And if you have multiple scanners or radios you can run that LMR400 with an N connector into one of these awesome Multicouplers then you will have a complete awesome setup with 1 antenna

Multicouplers

Status
Not open for further replies.