Replacement Parts for Yaesu

Yipyip46

Good Afternoon Readers
I have a Yeasu FC-707 Antenna Tuner (Transceiver Deceiving Device). The built in meter has had a dummy spit and the bearing is stuck.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement. The Yeasu part number is M0290020. The office websites don't list parts or just make it hard to navigate.
I can not find any listing on the usual shopping websites.
Regards
Ian
VK4YIP

rivardj

Premium Subscriber
Good Afternoon Readers
I have a Yeasu FC-707 Antenna Tuner (Transceiver Deceiving Device). The built in meter has had a dummy spit and the bearing is stuck.
Does anyone know where I can purchase a replacement. The Yeasu part number is M0290020. The office websites don't list parts or just make it hard to navigate.
Regards
Ian
VK4YIP

The page linked below has email and telephone contact information for Technical Support for Amateur products.

rf_patriot200

Good Afternoon Readers
Regards
Ian
VK4YIP
Try checking R and L Electronics, they usually have a bunch of older Yaesu products and parts they're to get rid of for much less. Gigaparts has a similar section too.