• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

Replacement power cord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBLOCK

I am need of a replacement power cord for a Motorola HT750 HT1250 6-Bank gang charger HTN9005A.

Does anyone know the part number, where I can find one for sale and approx price..?

Thanks in advance.

Devilz311

The power cord should be the same as any standard computer power supply cable. It can be found in most electronics stores.

It looks like this, right?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqR,!lIE8MU(kS7cBPKdoM,2Lg~~60_57.jpg
    $(KGrHqR,!lIE8MU(kS7cBPKdoM,2Lg~~60_57.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 432

GBLOCK

The power cord should be the same as any standard computer power supply cable. It can be found in most electronics stores.

It looks like this, right?

Yes, that is the exact unit I have. What should I search for when looking to purchase on eby or google? Does it have a particular name/model number....?

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
Yes, that is the exact unit I have. What should I search for when looking to purchase on eby or google? Does it have a particular name/model number....?

Search Ebay on computer power cord - I got 2,258 hits and most of them appear to be exactly what you need. Pick a trustworthy seller with a low price and shipping. Most are well under $4 each with free shipping.

Devilz311

Or if you don't feel like waiting for shipping, try Radio Shack, Staples, Best Buy, or any other store that sells computer stuff. They usually have replacement or longer power cords.

n5ims

There are lots of different ones available for that standard cord. How do you want the cord?

1' in black? - Universal Replacement Power Cord - 1' : ACPC-02-1
3' in black? - Universal Replacement Power Cord - 3' : ACPC-02-3
6' right angle black? - 18 AWG 3 SJT Right Angled Power Cord - 6' 7" : 4910.079
6' in gray? - Universal Replacement Power Cord, Gray - 6' : ACPC-02G
8' with fancy rotating plug? - Universal 3-Prong Power Cord w/ 360° Rotational Plug - 8' : ACPC-02R
10' in black? - Black 18AWG 3 SJT Replacement Power Cord - 10' : 17501
10' hospital grade? - 18AWG 3 SJT Hospital Grade PC Power Cord - 10' : HG-ACPC-10

How about from WalMart?
Walmart.com: Cables To Go 03131 6ft Premium Universal Power Cord: Computers
Cables To-Go 10?Universal Power Cord - Walmart.com
Walmart.com: Cables To Go 15' Universal Power Cord: Computers
Walmart.com: Cables To Go 14719 25ft Universal Power Cord: Computers

Edit - Sorry if this sounds kinda harsh, I didn't mean it that way, but wanted to give you examples of what selection you may have for the cord. I have several lengths on hand (and a few colors) since there are times that the smaller 3' cord is enough (and eliminates the rat's nest of cords when several are collecting around the surge protector/outlet strip) and other times a longer one will eliminate the need for an extension cord.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.