Request - "Balance" in web player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I think Lindsay biggest issue right now is trying to get a web player that will actually work with the feeds. I guess he could add that along with the other hundred things to get done.:)

SCPD

QRT

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I think Lindsay biggest issue right now is trying to get a web player that will actually work with the feeds. I guess he could add that along with the other hundred things to get done.:)

I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I haven't been using the live audio feature of the site for very long, but when I have, what I'm calling the "web player" - an applet that appears in the webpage itself, in blue on black colors - has worked every time. The only thing I've noticed that doesn't behave as it should is the slider (circle/bubble) on the timeline control moves past the timeline boundary through the volume control to the right edge of the player as time progresses.

If you go into your MICROSOFT Audio panel and locate your WAVE slider, it will allow you the L to R Balance you are looking for.

I know how to change the balance in Windows, and that will shut off all sounds on one side of my system's speakers. That's not what I want. I want the ability to do that for the web player alone, separately from all other Windows functions.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing. I haven't been using the live audio feature of the site for very long, but when I have, what I'm calling the "web player" - an applet that appears in the webpage itself, in blue on black colors - has worked every time. The only thing I've noticed that doesn't behave as it should is the slider (circle/bubble) on the timeline control moves past the timeline boundary through the volume control to the right edge of the player as time progresses.

OOO:D, i got ya.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I was hoping to stay with the web player, but maybe I'll use an external one.. I use VLC as my media player instead of Winamp, WMP etc.

Thanks for the suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.