Request for NH Online Feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Hey all,

I have a feed broadcasting online on Carroll County currently. I'm thinking of running a second scanner for an additional feed. I already have the equipment, I just need to set it up. I'm just curious if anyone in NH or surrounding areas has any input on what areas might be lacking currently in the Broadcastify feed database. Just checking quick this morning, it looks like there is no dedicated feed for Belknap County public safety (Laconia, Tilton, Northfield, Belmont, Gilford, etc....) I can pick up all of Belknap County from my house so this wouldn't be a problem. Are there any other areas, or other sectors besides public safety that anyone would have an interest in an online feed for? Thanks in advance!

KB1MM

There used to be a big hole for Merrimack County public safety too (Police/Sheriff/Fire). I don't know if that's still there. One of my goals when I bought my Uniden BCD996P2 was to plug that hole but I've since moved and my internet connection, while they say it's high speed, is anything but. It's in and out and trying to get Comcast to fix it is like pulling teeth. Also my antenna situation isn't what it used to be at the old place.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. I’ll check that out. I can pull in Merrimack S.O., Concord Fire Alarm, Concord PD pretty well so that may work. Thanks again.

KB1MM

Before the state went digital, I used to listen to Merrimack County dispatch all the time as I lived about 1.5 miles from the Sheriff's office. I have them now programmed in my new scanner but it would be nice to have access to M/C Dispatch when I'm away from home.

emsflyer84

Premium Subscriber
Just looking quickly, it looks like there is a feed online already that says Merrimack Police and Fire Dispatch. I assume this is for the Town of Merrimack, not county wide? If so, It looks like there is no feed online for county dispatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.