Resident Officers LVMPD

Status
Not open for further replies.

NC5267

Will be traveling to the Laughlin area and will be near the Goodsprings area as well and was wondering what channel on the new LVMPD system the resident officers work off of. Can't find anything on the unincorporated areas. I know on the old VHF system there was a Laughlin channel. Thanks in advance.

NC5267

Is it used like a standard dispatch channel for all of the unincorporated areas and Laughlin? Thanks for the quick reply.

NC5267

Thanks for the replies. I will check the old VHF Rual and Laughlin channels. Also, first thing I did was check the database and the LVMPD Phase 2 system. There is nothing listed for Rural or Laughlin on the phase 2 system. Only the old vhf channels.

3mary2

LVMPD Laughlin Disp

On the LVMPD P25 Phase ll system a lot of the dispatches for the rural area and Laughlin is handled on the Admin. channel. (10010) Id's 8100 series are Laughlin and 8500 series is the Mt. Charleston area. Some of the old channels are still be used for various things.

3mary2

LVMPD Rural

Will be traveling to the Laughlin area and will be near the Goodsprings area as well and was wondering what channel on the new LVMPD system the resident officers work off of. Can't find anything on the unincorporated areas. I know on the old VHF system there was a Laughlin channel. Thanks in advance.

Read Post #7

E5911

Premium Subscriber
LVMPD reident officers

Late post, however, please note the resident officers are simlcasted on 158.790 in Las Vegas. Usually you can hear 158.850 mhz but the repeater are located out of the valley so reception is not great, but because of the simulcast reception of any resident unit is very good in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.