Residents of Catoosa County, Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone live in Catoosa County that listens to the new digital system using the Pro 96? If so, how do you have your pro 96 set up to receive Catoosa County only? I've got several of the new frequencies programmed but they all seem to receive multiple agencies.

Thanks.

ButchGone

Re: Catoosa

If you just monitor the 5-channel Ringgold site you'll hear mostly Catoosa groups. But keep in mind, there will be times that a radio from another agency hears the Ringgold site better and affiliates with it. That's why you might see a Chattanooga or East Ridge group pop up for a while then seemingly go away.
BG..

N8IAA

pennellamichael said:
Does anyone live in Catoosa County that listens to the new digital system using the Pro 96? If so, how do you have your pro 96 set up to receive Catoosa County only? I've got several of the new frequencies programmed but they all seem to receive multiple agencies.

Thanks.
If you are using the 868.4125 CC and 867.4125 alt CC, put in all the Catoosa county TGID's, and put the bank in CLOSED mode(while in the bank- push Func, then the #5 button). That way, you will only hear Catoosa.
HTH,
Larry

beeeno

If you are using the 868.4125 CC and 867.4125 alt CC, put in all the Catoosa county TGID's, and put the bank in CLOSED mode(while in the bank- push Func, then the #5 button). That way, you will only hear Catoosa.
HTH,
Larry

Yeah, sounds like you may be in open mode.
FYI. I experience much better reception off of the taylor's ridge site than any other. I get alot of break up if I put in the Simulcast Zones. I just lock those CC's out unless I'm mobile.

N8IAA

I put in 868.4125 and all that channel does is makes all kinds of weird noises.

Did you put it in MOTOROLA MODE? If you don't put it in MOTOROLA MODE, all you will hear is the raw data being trasmitted digitally. When you put it in MOT mode, the scanner will decode the digital signal and turn it into voice transmissions. Is the bank in MOTmode also? Oh, and put the scanner in SCAN mode. Don't mean to sound rude, but check how it is programmed. It usually that simple.
Larry

Last edited:
Did you put it in MOTOROLA MODE? If you don't put it in MOTOROLA MODE, all you will hear is the raw data being trasmitted digitally. When you put it in MOT mode, the scanner will decode the digital signal and turn it into voice transmissions. Is the bank in MOTmode also? Oh, and put the scanner in SCAN mode. Don't mean to sound rude, but check how it is programmed. It usually that simple.
Larry

I had it in MO mode. I then pressed ATT and then it fixed it.
THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.