Rest in Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unitcharlie

a Kentucky DB Admin...
Premium Subscriber
Plz bear with me, my favorite PRO 92 died... it has an audio buzz that I can't fix and has been retired.... plz allow it a moment of silence next time each of you powers-up your favorite scanner. {moment of silence} Thanx for understanding!

Last edited:

Chris0381

My best whishes to you man in regards to your loss. The scanner is at peace now as it was probably suffering for quite some time. My prayers to you in hopes you can heal from your loss and afford a new scanner.

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
unitcharlie said:
Plz bear with me, my favorite PRO 92 died... it has an audio buzz that I can't fix and has been retired.... plz allow it a moment of silence next time each of you powers-up your favorite scanner. {moment of silence} Thanx for understanding!

It can't be fixed, or you can't fix it? If it's a verion 1.0 firmware it would still work for Motorola Analog and EDACS after re-banding. If it's an A or B I think I hear taps playing...

maalox

maybe someone should make a online memorial to your pro-92.. we will even invite the whole radio reference members to sign the registry for your remorse of your beloved once pro-92. sorry for your lost.

Thayne

I have 2 of them; they never worked worth a crap for Moto trunking and not too good for EDACS unless the signal strength was superb.. Now all I use them for are weatheradios or finding PL tones. So don't cry for that puppy:)

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
Now that your beloved has departed the air waves, put it on eBay as a tech special and get a couple dollars for it!

VintageJon

Sorry to here of your loss.

Suggest it become the center piece in Scanner Shrine on som,e corner of house.
Candles, flowers. picture of Tesla, etc. could be cool!

My Pro 96 has a auto moment of silence due to the loading. I hereby dedicate this moment to your faithful old 92.

73's,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.