Retired Detective uses radio traffic to breakdown case in podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

delta57

I don't post very often, but thought this might have some general interest to scanner enthusiasts who listen to podcasts...

Retired Tulsa homicide Sgt. Dave Walker has started a podcast entitled Solve 'Em When you get 'em. I just started listening and In Episode 2 Hostage Rescue, he has the radio traffic from a 2001 hostage call that he supervised. He plays the radio traffic and stops it frequently to comment on what's happening. At the time he was a patrol sergeant

Sgt. Walker appeared often in the A&E show The First 48.

Mods - please move this to whatever forum is appropriate. As I mentioned, I rarely post, but thought this might have enough general interest to go here vs. the Oklahoma forum.

Retired Tulsa homicide Sgt. Dave Walker has started a podcast...

Interesting! Thank you Delta. I am a fan of both The First 48 and podcast listening.

I recently watched the episode where Sgt. Walker retired. That guy seems ground down. 30 years of dealing with Society's scum with do that. All my old cop friends are that way, cynical and negative.

Here is his podcast RSS: https://solveem.libsyn.com

Here is the best free podcatcher for Android: Podcast Addict - Apps on Google Play

Here is the television show The First 48: The First 48 Full Episodes, Video & More | A&E

Status
Not open for further replies.