Rexon rl-402 help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently got a RL-402 unit UHF. I need to know a few things.. How do i program it for a SEND and RECV freq? also can i program PL's into it? and what is the wattage of this radio? How long will it last STBY on 8 AA Batteries and can it send DTMF tones?

fineshot1

I have recently got a RL-402 unit UHF. I need to know a few things.. How do i program it for a SEND and RECV freq? also can i program PL's into it? and what is the wattage of this radio? How long will it last STBY on 8 AA Batteries and can it send DTMF tones?

I can't answer your questions but it appears to be an overseas amateur radio ht in the 430-440Mhz
range. Not sure what good it will do you in the usa(for ham) unless you can bring it up another
10Mhz and then the question is whether it will still operate properly. See the links below.

RigPix Database - Other ham radios - Rexon RL-402

Taiwan Handheld Two-way Radio. Ta Lee Manufacturer, Importer

400.0000 to 466.666

I can tune the radio in the 400-466 range.. can you tell me how to program the send and rec channels as well as the PL's? thanks

N4KVE

I can't answer your questions but it appears to be an overseas amateur radio ht in the 430-440Mhz
Usually the spec's quoted in RIGPIX are for the 1st prototypes which have European specs. Down the road when the radios are imported to North America, the mfr's tune them for our bandsplit. GARY N4KVE

W2PMX

The manufacturer's page also says that it's limited to 430-440MHz transmit (and a 2 MHz slice of 2 meters).

As fas as programming it, you'd need the manual. Either do a web search for an online version or contact the manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.