Richfield Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Where were you listening to them before? On the Richfield trunked system?

I don't know where they went, but you might end up finding them on the Summit 800 Mhz trunked system. I see references to "future" talkgroups for Richfield on the Summit system. Maybe they switched over to the Summit 800 system.

Summit County Regional 800 Radio Trunking System, Various, Ohio - Scanner Frequencies
- look for the "Richfield Talkgroups"

Mike

Swipesy

If they switched it had to have been in the past few days because I have heard them still on TG 16 on the Richfield System this January.

MotorolaDave

I have the Richfield analog system programmed into my scanner, and it won't decode anything. It appears that the system is totally off. I tried monitoring their so called future talkgroups on the Summit 800mhz system, and I didn't hear a peep. The only thing I didn't try was the TG for Peninsula on the Summit 800 system. I think Peninsula dispatches for Richfield Village already, or maybe its Richfield Village that dispatches for Peninsula. Either way, there is definitely no traffic on the Richfield analog system.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
We just received a submission this morning that answers the question. The system has rebanded. The new frequencies are now listed in the DB.

You'll have to modify your trunked system frequencies to list the new primary/alternate control channels. Additionally, since this system has gone through the rebanding process it is possible that it will not track on older scanners anymore. Then again it's possible that it will track just fine.

I forget the criteria that determines whether a system will track on old scanners after rebanding.

Mike

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Looking at the frequencies, all scanners should be able to continue to track the system. All freq's in the fourth decimal place end in 5.

No rebanding tables are needed :)

Last edited:

KWs

Premium Subscriber
That's it .. delete the old frequencies, add in the new ones ...you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.