Richmond hill Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampwolf

I have a HomePatrol that works fine here in Bryan County for everything except the Richmond Hill Police, for some reason I just do not pick them up. It is a pre-programmed scanner with it showing them working off of SEGARRN in Chatham County with a TGID of 5015. Does anybody know if this is still accurate info?

swampwolf

Just answered my own question, I believe both South Bryan county Sheriff and Richmond Hill PD are using the same dispatcher on DEC 5094,transmiting over the Southeast Georgia Regional Radio Network out of Chatham County.
DEC 5015 has alpha tag of RMHPD Disp
DEC 5094 has alpha tag of BCSO S Disp
It seems am getting both the Sheriff and City PD on the same DEC of 5094

KF4LMT

Premium Subscriber
You are correct. South SO and Richmond Hill PD are dispatched off of one TG and North SO and Pembroke PD off of another. RadioReference has tagged the RHPD talkgroup as Law Dispatch but it isn't - it's more like a unit-to-unit channel that they can talk on off of the dispatch channel. The Fire/EMS dispatch talkgroups are the same way: South Fire/RHFD on one talkgroup, North Fire/Pembroke on another.

The reason for the split in South/North county dispatch is due to Bryan County being physically split in half by the Fort Stewart military reservation. You can't go from one end of Bryan County to another without going through Chatham or Liberty County.

KF4LMT

Premium Subscriber
Looks good to me, Dan. I caught another one earlier (can't remember which one it was) and sent in and update but it seems I overlooked the RHPD one.

Liberty County activity is starting to pick up, hopefully some of it will start being identified and I'll be able to submit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.