Richmond Hts/S. Euclid PD now on GCRCN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
I'm hearing Richmond Hts (63xx) and S. Euclid (69xx) PD's being dispatched on the GCRCN on TG 56770. Will listen for another day or two before submitting.

budevans

tonya,

In the past, I have on occasion monitored South Euclid PD on TG 56770 and TG 56772. I didn't hear enough to determine if the traffic was Dispatch, Talk or Tac.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
I had 600 seconds of testing over the last couple of days then dispatch on 56770 getting hits today also on discovery but haven't yet listened to. I also got hits on 56772 probably a ch-2 or something like that. I think we can assume that 56770 is now main dispatch for RHPD and SEPD. I wonder if Shaker Hts and University Hts will follow??

jdolina

Premium Subscriber
I also noticed this. From the console Id's logged looks like they are being dispatched by Cleveland Heights. 11002 and 1861987

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
I guess beachwood is also about to switch in a couple days as well. I believe its MARCS though

Last edited:

W8KIC

Premium Subscriber
I guess beachwood is also about to switch in a couple days as well. I believe its MARCS though
I’m over in Shaker and wondering when SHPD is ever going to get around to abandoning their legacy analog system and take the P25 leap. SHFD is on MARCS and has been for quite a while.

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
I’m over in Shaker and wondering when SHPD is ever going to get around to abandoning their legacy analog system and take the P25 leap. SHFD is on MARCS and have been for quite a while.
Could be soon, everyone surrounding them is moving over

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
If Beachwood PD is shifting over to MARCS, than it sounds like both Pepper Pike PD and Lyndhurst PD will follow them as well.
Pretty sure pepper pike is since they dispatch for them, Lyndhurst havent heard anything

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
Beachwood and pepper pike have started radio checks today no full dispatch as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.