Richwoods High School Gone Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening to everyone I wanted to see if anybody in Peoria,IL has been listening to Richwoods High School in Peoria lately. I always listened before and heard them. Now I am not hearing anything. Did they go digital? The district added more narrowbanded emmions to the license but returned the renewel applicaton for some reason. If anybody has a radio that does close call hits can someone go down there and see if they hear anything. Here is a link to the FCC license.

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPOX983 - PEORIA BOARD OF EDUCATION.

Thank you

Good evening to everyone I wanted to see if anybody in Peoria,IL has been listening to Richwoods High School in Peoria lately. I always listened before and heard them. Now I am not hearing anything. Did they go digital? The district added more narrowbanded emmions to the license but returned the renewel applicaton for some reason. If anybody has a radio that does close call hits can someone go down there and see if they hear anything. Here is a link to the FCC license.

ULS License - Industrial/Business Pool, Conventional License - WPOX983 - PEORIA BOARD OF EDUCATION.

Thank you

Disrequard I think I know what they are on now. They went back to 453.800 with the 146.2 PL.

They went to a repeater in the first place because of coverage issues. Now they went back to the old freq where they had the coverage issues :confused:. This freq is the freq that didnt work in a certain hallway.

I know it is a little OT but the school had a kid messing with the school on their repeater Friday evening. It was on Sep 26,2014. He was saying "Mayday Mayday".

Status
Not open for further replies.