Ridgefield Fire Department Radio System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
I noticed that the Ridgefield Fire Department dispatches on low band 49.140 MHz and the input is 46.1200. I also saw that supposedly they went over to high band and now dispatch on 159.045 MHz and the repeater input is 154.385 MHz and their fire ground frequency is 159.0825. The question that I am asking is whether or not the Ridgefield Fire Department has gone over to strictly to VHF high band and just simulcasts on the low band frequency of 49.1400.

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
Ridgefield Fire Department

I couldn't find any DPL or PL info. All I found was what was on the FCC website.

Last edited:

MarkB513

Ridgefield

I will try to get the PL/DPL this weekend, assuming I can receive the high band from New Milford. It appears it's high power and NOT narrow high band. Last I knew I was still getting the low band, but it could have been a temporary simulcast as someone had mentioned.

Lynch_Christopher

Database Admin
Ridgefield Fire Department

Thanks that would be great if you could pick up the high band radio system from New Milford. I was talking to someone on EMT bravo.com who I think is with the Ridgefield Fire Department and they said that the department is till on the VHF Low Band frequency. He did say however that they do have new fire police frequencies which I think is the VHF High Band frequencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.