RISCON south maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hummin24

Feed Provider
RISCON South Will be spotty for the next 2 days. 8/4/20- 8/5/20 The charlestown site is coming on-line and a bunch of the south sites are getting new equipment. All departments were asked to limit traffic during this time.

hummin24

Feed Provider
Yeah, its all done. Back to normal operation.
Are you sure I’m picking up South talk groups on a site labeled 15 it used to be site 2 .did they add a new site? Looks like I’m gonna have to reprogram my G5 but not my home patrol.

wa1lad

I am POSITIVE.

No frequencies/control channels changed and all upgrades were completed at approximately 0130hrs. Site 2 is gone forever, never to return. Site 15 is the South Zone now. Upgrades happen to change some operational info occasionally. This is a perfect example. And, the new Charlestown site is finally in full service while the old Charlestown site is now turned off and scheduled to be decommissioned in the next week or so.

hummin24

Feed Provider
Ok thanks thats what I was getting at. So site ID 15 is Now South Zone. What is the control Chanel because something isn't meshing with my g5. EDIT: Figured it out was putting in 15 when I should have been entering (F). Thanks for the help.

Last edited:

hummin24

Feed Provider
On 8/4/20 The South Zone site ID has changed to 015 (F). Site ID 002 (2) is no longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.