Risers to support radios and other gear in your shack... Set of (2) $26.99 w/Free Shipping!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I found these risers recently and they are very nice quality, inexpensive, sturdy, configurable and look great. I'll post some pictures in a few day on how I put them to use in my shack.

I made one a little taller than normal by borrowing a couple leg segments and added them to the other, than stacked them!

5Rcom Dual Computer Monitor Stand Riser, 2 Pack Height Adjustable Monitor Stand with Tempered Glass, Stackable Desktop Monitor Risers for 2 Monitors, PC, Under Monitor Desk Organizer, Black

About this item

• ☝Detachable Monitor Stand Legs - The heights of the computer monitor stand for desk can be adjusted to 0.6", 1.8", 3", 4.2" by adding or removing the leg blocks. With the legs being stackable, you will be able to make back legs shorter than the front. An effective way to accomplish the height you need to raise your screen to perfect eye level at work in home office, and help reduce neck and back strain for you being at the computer all day.
  • ☝Extra Desk Space - 16.5"L * 9.4"W *4.4"H, this glass monitor stand is suitable for most electronic devices. The space between legs is 13.1"L * 6"W. The double computer riser stands clear up desk space and allow for more storage underneath platforms. You can store some peripherals underneath it, and hide the keyboard under it when not using or keep papers and office supplies neatly tucked out of the way.
  • ☝Sturdy Black Monitor Stand - The desk monitor stand riser is made of black tempered glass platform and sturdy legs, it can easily hold up to 88 lbs laptop, monitor, printer, pc or all flat screen display. The inserts fit snugly with a very clean seam line where they go together. Appearance is sharp, with comfortably rounded edges.The design looks sleek and pretty nice with black desk.
  • ☝Flexible Combination - You will love the flexibility these adjustable monitor risers provide. They can be used as monitor stands for 2 monitors. If you only want one stand, you can also use the extra legs from the other stand to make it higher and forms two tiers of storage space. With the non-slip feet, it also doesn't wobble or slide easily and can reduce scratches on wooden desk.
  • ☝No Tool Assembly in 1 Minute - Super easy to put together these computer risers and pretty impressive quality once assembled. Just insert the number of leg segments that are required for the desired height and you are done. The computer lift for desk is super easy to put together. No tools, drilling, or worries about misaligned screws and split wood.

1675402720449.png

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
I'll post some pictures in a few day on how I put them to use in my shack.

I'm curious to see photos. I was looking at something very similar a few months back and could not find risers that would give me enough space for radios with the brackets in the downward position so the speaker wouldn't be blocked.

Thanks for sharing!

N9JIG

Sheriff
I too would like to see pictures of these in use like that. For my next shack I was thinking of putting my R8600 and IC7300 under monitor stands but the ones I have are too low.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Here a few for now, it's not really finished the way that I want it but you'll get a good idea what they're like. Excuse the dust! If you don't like the black tempered glass, Amazon has something almost identical only made of matte textured black plastic for about the price with the same feature by the same company.

Attachments

• Riser-3.jpg
    Riser-3.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 56
  • Riser-2.jpg
    Riser-2.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Riser-1.jpg
    Riser-1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 49

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I too would like to see pictures of these in use like that. For my next shack I was thinking of putting my R8600 and IC7300 under monitor stands but the ones I have are too low.

Each stand comes with enough spacers to lift it three spacers high. It needed four to clear the R8600 when tilted up on it's bale stand. So I borrowed some from the second stand to lift it one more spacer high. If you don't tilt the R8600 (or IC-7300) you would only need the supplied three per stand. These are rock solid and don't slip and slide if you push on them!

ems55

Premium Subscriber
I found these risers recently and they are very nice quality, inexpensive, sturdy, configurable and look great. I'll post some pictures in a few day on how I put them to use in my shack.

I made one a little taller than normal by borrowing a couple leg segments and added them to the other, than stacked them!

5Rcom Dual Computer Monitor Stand Riser, 2 Pack Height Adjustable Monitor Stand with Tempered Glass, Stackable Desktop Monitor Risers for 2 Monitors, PC, Under Monitor Desk Organizer, Black

About this item

• ☝Detachable Monitor Stand Legs - The heights of the computer monitor stand for desk can be adjusted to 0.6", 1.8", 3", 4.2" by adding or removing the leg blocks. With the legs being stackable, you will be able to make back legs shorter than the front. An effective way to accomplish the height you need to raise your screen to perfect eye level at work in home office, and help reduce neck and back strain for you being at the computer all day.
  • ☝Extra Desk Space - 16.5"L * 9.4"W *4.4"H, this glass monitor stand is suitable for most electronic devices. The space between legs is 13.1"L * 6"W. The double computer riser stands clear up desk space and allow for more storage underneath platforms. You can store some peripherals underneath it, and hide the keyboard under it when not using or keep papers and office supplies neatly tucked out of the way.
  • ☝Sturdy Black Monitor Stand - The desk monitor stand riser is made of black tempered glass platform and sturdy legs, it can easily hold up to 88 lbs laptop, monitor, printer, pc or all flat screen display. The inserts fit snugly with a very clean seam line where they go together. Appearance is sharp, with comfortably rounded edges.The design looks sleek and pretty nice with black desk.
  • ☝Flexible Combination - You will love the flexibility these adjustable monitor risers provide. They can be used as monitor stands for 2 monitors. If you only want one stand, you can also use the extra legs from the other stand to make it higher and forms two tiers of storage space. With the non-slip feet, it also doesn't wobble or slide easily and can reduce scratches on wooden desk.
  • ☝No Tool Assembly in 1 Minute - Super easy to put together these computer risers and pretty impressive quality once assembled. Just insert the number of leg segments that are required for the desired height and you are done. The computer lift for desk is super easy to put together. No tools, drilling, or worries about misaligned screws and split wood.

View attachment 135641
Great idea, thanks for sharing !! 73 Michael WA1UZO

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Great idea, thanks for sharing !! 73 Michael WA1UZO

Thanks Mike! What I really like about them is you can reconfigure them to meet your needs and changes in the shack (which I do a lot of) although I'm not as bad as Rich N9JIG! ;):)