River Rescue In Mon Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylan

Feed Provider
I know this forum is mostly all eastern panhandle stuff but for the last hour or so, I've been hearing some kind of river rescue attempt being made in mon county.... they keep changing their strategies on how to attempt the rescue due to hilly terrain...... unfortunately I don't know the company numbers there so I can't tell where exactly they are......

JESSERABBIT

Mylan, thanks for your report. I realize that a lot of posts are comming from the eastern panhandle. I, for one would wish that we could get more reports from the rest of the state. I travel to southwestern Virginia near the border with West Virginia regurlarly and it would be interesting to hear more about what goes on in other areas as well as up here. I'm sure there is a lot out there to post.

Mylan

Feed Provider
Well I guess we're gonna have to check the news to find out the result 'cause the involved agencies were asked to take their traffic to tac 2 and when they did, it was not carried on the fairview tower which is the only one I can receive... I am quite surprised that I can even pick up a solid signal from there considering the distance. But at any rate, it seems to always broadcast monongalia and marion co ems, fire, and sheriff..... I actually just programmed this system about two weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.