Riverside County and Coachella Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

trkntrlrman

RS-PRO 34, RS-PRO 60, BCD396XT, BCD996XT, SDS200
Premium Subscriber
Don't see much posted for this area, so had to add my 2 cents worth. I have noticed that the AMR med frequencies have gone dead, or are just static. Has anyone found any other frequencies for them or found found the talk groups they may be using on the P25 Valley system? Hospitals and Ambulances seem to have gone silent.

trkntrlrman

Premium Subscriber
And it's in the wrong place Becouse?????? This is California, Right???Didn't see a Sub for this area...
And thanks for the Freq. will try it...Is this part of the Edacs system, or maybe the P25 valley system? andare tere associated Talk groups??? I have some on Med Net. but most of the sites are dead..or there is a problem with the system...

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
And it's in the wrong place Becouse?????? This is California, Right???Didn't see a Sub for this area...
Chill man, chill. Riverside County is part of the "Inland Empire" area.

As the Greater Los Angeles & Inland Areas forum description says:
Local area specific discussion for Los Angeles and its outlying areas such as Ventura and Orange Counties, and the Inland Empire area.

trkntrlrman

Premium Subscriber
You Know i've lived in this area since 1962, and the inland empire always stopped at San Bernadino, with Riverside Proper being part of that area, Coachella Valley was seperate, but Riverside Sheriff serviced the valley. Riverside and Coachella Valley are now all part of Riverside County, and not the Inland Empire. Hence a seperate area... This is why I was looking for a seperate Sub for the area.
Shouldn't we just Use the Counties as Subs?? I think it would be less confusing...Especially since the data base is setup that way...

Status
Not open for further replies.