Riverside County Public Safety Enterprise Communication Project (PSEC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyhetzel

I still have edacs in Palm Desert, Thermal station. I must be the last to go besides colorado river station.

Im not complaining...LOL

What is stange is the voice sounds a little digital.

Last edited:

brandon

Database Admin
Hey Scotty, Can you run Pro96Com or UniTrunker out there? Would love to see how the Desert side of PSEC is setup.

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Interesting that Riverside Co may have rolled back to their old EDACS System. Is that true or not?

But it doesn't surprise me that a rollback was needed because they had such a solid EDACS backbone and then flipped the switch overnight and then they realized the growing pains that they are starting to have now.

It will be interesting to hear more information reguarding their rollback.

All of that Motorola Kool-Aid being gulped up so fast by Riverside Co and bam not enough testing was done before an overnight roll out.

Then add all of the Encryption across the board on top of backbone technical issue was a receipe for disaster. HAHA

Last edited:

brcoz

Premium Subscriber
I was monitoring Riverside PD at lunch last week and they were having issues hearing Moreno Valley. I guess they were testing the interop channel and it was not working. There may have been more issues with others like CHP, SBSO and Corona PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.