Rivet Build 19 - Ready for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric738

Using vac to insert sound?

Hi ian
Thank for work , i just download latest version but i cant insert through vac , using sdrflex to listen hf can you in next update put this option ? Thank in advance.

73 eric F1SMV

IanWraith

Hello

Hi ian
Thank for work , i just download latest version but i cant insert through vac , using sdrflex to listen hf can you in next update put this option ? Thank in advance.

I don't think there is a need. Use your operating systems audio mixer to select the VAC as the sound source and Rivet will take audio from that. I do this with VAC which takes audio from Spectravue and that works fine with Rivet but it did take a little time to setup the first time.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards

Ian

Eric738

Thank Ian for your answer. True i tested with other computer and sound go without prob (with computer which contain powersdr and sdrflex at this time no progress ), please i have a second question i use rive_b34.jar, i think its the latest version.
I registered a wav file but i think i was no lucky , after a long time no text appear (in clear or encrypted) , may be ie like code300 is it possible to put a option which confirm mode listen in real time.
thank for your work.
73 Eric

Eric738

Answer

Hi Ian

I tried to rx gw dataplex but nothing as same in direct sound that wav file..i noticed soft seems run to decode but after 5 mn nothing ..no message ...yesterday i said may be in next issue one message can appear to said " bad mode " or other or one step to follow to confirme mode rx like code300.
73 eric

Status
Not open for further replies.