Road Trip Planning

Status
Not open for further replies.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Hey all, long time since i posted but I plan on taking a trip either up to the mountains or down to the coast soon but I know everyone is on VIPER but is there any agencies who are using 800mhz analog but is not on a trunking system that i can use my PRO2066 to listen to? Im only listening to mostly simulcast but would like to find out who is using 800mhz analog.

Thanks if anyone can help

trumpetman

Database Admin
Only thing you're going to find in NC on 800 MHz analog conventional is the NPSPAC frequencies which are rarely used unless it's a large scale event, and even then it's mostly simplex.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
NPSPAC? I cant remember where i was but i was scanning random freqs and heard alot of data and then some transmissions but I couldnt tell what agency it was but from the talks, It sounded like an EMS agency or like what you said.

trumpetman

Database Admin
8CAL90, 8TAC91/92/93/94 (rebanded) & ICALL, ITAC1/2/3/4 (non-rebanded) are the public safety mutual aid known as NPSPAC channels. I believe Edgecombe has telemetry for their water department on 855.4125 that you might have been hearing. There are also several agenciees going towards P25/NXDN/TRBO on 800 MHz conventional now too that you could've been hearing.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Onslow County has a mixed mode 800 TRS on the coast. Jacksonville PD, Fire and County Fire are analog.

Also, for the time being, Camp Lejeune has a UHF Low TRS that is all analog.

Last edited:

reconrider8

lenoir county is mostly 800 analog also i was hitting that system earlier today from greenville and such ps they are going through/have rebanded not sure if that will play a role with you or not

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
Fayetteville city pd and fire are analog on there system.

Status
Not open for further replies.