Rock County 4H Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Hey, which midway company do they use, is it Farrow Shows? If so, then you just REALLY made my day :D! i`m currently looking for freqs for that carnival as they`re comming here for our fair (Wisconsin Vally Fair...only the second biggest one in the state :D)! N9NRA P.S. Also, what kinda of comms are ya hearing on that freq? Thanx!

cameljoe0711

Rock County 4H fair

Seems to be more of a security channel being it's a Rock County Freq. Don't have any carnival Freq's in my scanner but will do some checking!

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
fair freqs

Seems to be more of a security channel being it's a Rock County Freq. Don't have any carnival Freq's in my scanner but will do some checking!

Okay, i do know that the security co`s for the beer gardens use those (i personally know someone in security, and he gave me the freqs the company he works for uses), so i`ll give that a go. N9NRA

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Intresting there, i`ll email ya with a question in a short about this, as now i`m kinda curious what may have happened to Farrow Shows. As to that security freq, i don`t think ya will be able to hear it unless you`re up in this area, they use a simplex system so kinda local. Still, i can send ya it if ya want. N9NRA

N9NRA

Premium Subscriber
Cameljoe711, i just emailed ya that freq (at least the one my friend did give me). If ya want ya can reply to that email. Thanx! N9NRA

Status
Not open for further replies.