Rock Hill PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefighter89

Does anyone know if Rock Hill PD is still using their VHF frequencies? I was hearing a police department last night on 154.755/127.3 PL. I'm not sure if I was hearing Rock Hill or Toccoa GA.

rmquinn3419

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if Rock Hill PD is still using their VHF frequencies? I was hearing a police department last night on 154.755/127.3 PL. I'm not sure if I was hearing Rock Hill or Toccoa GA.

I am not aware that they still use it, however i don't monitor that frequency anymore, as far as i know they've switched to the 800MHz system entirely here in York County.

If it's possible can you give us an example of some of the traffic you're hearing? Such as unit numbers.

Thanks
rmquinn

Searay

Premium Subscriber
It's not Rock Hill PD....

I can assure you it was not Rock Hill PD. I turned off that repeater a week after we switched to 800. :D

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
( Sorry - I was out-of-town when you posted this thread )

One of the things that makes Toccoa stand out on 154.755 is that they use some analog scrambling on the channel. In the past, I have noted units in the 100-to-300 range ... no letters noted.

I'm still trying to identify an EMS channel for Stephens County.

Status
Not open for further replies.