Rockingham Co Sheriff Fire Ems

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
My Feed is having problem with timing out I have tired the following with no fix I have restarted the computer many times. I have also restarted and installed Radio Feed and Scanner Cast. Software. I also restarted the cable modem and Wireless router with still no luck. This problem Started 4-5-2013

shadowwolf225

yodermans,

I really really appreciate the live feed that you provide here in Rockingham county. It's awesome to have the ability to catch whats going on when I hear sirens wailing through town. I work with a company called Tech2Go out of Mayodan. We provide IT support for a number of businesses and individuals in the Rockingham/Guilford/Stokes area. I just finally registered with RadioRef so as a new user I'm not allowed to initiate a private message so I'm hoping I can get in touch with you on your forum post. There isn't much help that I can provide without knowing your particular hardware setup ( modem and router models / PC specs) but if you'd like, private message me and I'll send my contact info to you and we'll see what we can do to rectify your issues. Just to be clear I'm not trying to solicit business, all work is being offered free of charge to assist in keeping the feed up and headache free. Hope to hear from you soon!

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.