Rockingham County Public Safety unit callsigns & 10 codes for the Sheriff's Office & Town PDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, i know i may be becoming a pain in the butt now but i have one question: does anyone have the 10 codes & signal codes for RCSO, Eden PD, Madison PD, Reidsville PD? if so i'd greatly appreciate it

KB4SHP

Feed Provider
They don’t use them all they use is copy like they do on tv shows

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
They don’t use them all they use is copy like they do on tv shows
Well that's a freaking bummer well i appreciate it, there is one Signal code i hear which is Signal 50 and correct me if i'm wrong but that means that the deputy or officer is 10-4 on scene and doesn't need any assistance, correct?

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
Thank you guys! just one last thing: i've been listening since i moved here a few days ago and just wanna confirm that when a unit keys up and says Reidsville 5** C-Comm, he/she is calling C-Comm which is the County Comms short for C-Comm correct?

cmjonesinc

Premium Subscriber
You are correct with the meaning for sig 50 and ccomm. There is a list for Rockingham on the feed page on broadcastify. No idea if it's accurate. There is a copy of Randolphs here Randolph County 10 Codes.xlsx which is correct for Randolph and those are pretty common ones used elsewhere in the state as well. So it may apply. From the wiki you can find Guilfords, which are different from Randolph so they may use those as well. They can be found here Guilford County (NC) - The RadioReference Wiki towards the bottom of the page. I have a friend who likely has a copy for Rockingham that I'll email and see what I can get. Happy scanning!

Edit; completely missed post #2. If they are using plain old english with a small mixture of codes you can try comparing against those list I posted and see if anything makes sense. Signal 50 is pretty universal in it's meaning.

Last edited:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
You are correct with the meaning for sig 50 and ccomm. There is a list for Rockingham on the feed page on broadcastify. No idea if it's accurate.

The list of codes on the Broadcastify page appears to be the NCSHP codes without the Signals. The list of NCSHP signal codes available on RR only goes up to 31, thus it is doubtful they are using the NCSHP codes in Rockingham.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
is that current so to speak? as in the other day i heard a signal called out and my list from 2012 didn't have it listed. seem to remember this having occurred a couple of times before. well it might have been a 10-x.

I do not believe it is complete, but haven't been able to find a current version.

CurtisPayne145

Premium Subscriber
i'm having the same trouble too lol looking for an updated list for NCSHP, i appreciate you guys for helping me with this, it's been 4 years and i'm still not used to the scanner world whatsoever lol

Status
Not open for further replies.