rockland county fire dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

strokdferd60

Does anyone know what the required frequencies are to program fire1 (46.18) fire 2 (46.08) and fire 3( 46.48) into a mobile or portable low band? The programing sheet says Receive(RX) RX PL/DPL/CSQ Tone Transmit(TX) TX PL/DPL/CSQ Tone Spacing Bandwidth 12.5 or 25 kHz is all required which i cannot find. Or is any one capable of programming a radio to those tacts ? thank you

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
What agency are you programming radios for?

strokdferd60

Iam with a fd in rockland. Iam not the one programming the radio. As stated above I need to know the receive and transmit frequencies to get it programmed. If you don't have a helpful answer refrain from responding.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
First of all, all of the frequency info you need is right in the database on this site. There's no magic to it, they are basic simplex frequencies.

If your Chief has given you legitimate authorization to have personal radios programmed for either low band or the "high band" TACT channels, then you should also be able to get the info you need to program them from the dept. Or whoever your dept uses for radio service (probably Goosetown).

When someone comes to this site and their first post is asking how to program radios, it's going to raise some eyebrows. Don't get all bent out of shape about it. You're not the only guy here that's from Rockland.

strokdferd60

First of all, all of the frequency info you need is right in the database on this site. There's no magic to it, they are basic simplex frequencies.

If your Chief has given you legitimate authorization to have personal radios programmed for either low band or the "high band" TACT channels, then you should also be able to get the info you need to program them from the dept. Or whoever your dept uses for radio service (probably Goosetown).

When someone comes to this site and their first post is asking how to program radios, it's going to raise some eyebrows. Don't get all bent out of shape about it. You're not the only guy here that's from Rockland.

Thank you for the information. Everyone I talked to at the fh didn't know the frequencies that aren't listed on the site. And it was recommended to me to post on this site to see if anyone knew them.

Status
Not open for further replies.