Rockport Maine Police department

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorndike113

Today I happened to notice Rockport Maine Police dept on 154.7925. I cant seem to find a listing anywhere identifying them as using that frequency. Anyone have any information? I definitely heard a unit identify as Rockport and when dispatch called him he answered with "go ahead knox" which is the terminology used down in that area to identify the Knox county RCC.

Thorndike113

hmmm that is possible. I wasnt listening to it with a tone set. I was actually up in Pittsfield Maine in my truck and happened to change the channel on my radio to the st francis conops repeater and noticed a signal coming through. I opened the squelch and heard Rockport on there. Do you know if Rockport and Camden are dispatched on that frequency. You may be correct.

ME343

ME/NH/VT DB Admin
Database Admin
hmmm that is possible. I wasnt listening to it with a tone set. I was actually up in Pittsfield Maine in my truck and happened to change the channel on my radio to the st francis conops repeater and noticed a signal coming through. I opened the squelch and heard Rockport on there. Do you know if Rockport and Camden are dispatched on that frequency. You may be correct.

Rockport and Camden share 154.800mhz they have for a couple years now. They have the same police chief and respond to certain calls together.

Status
Not open for further replies.