Roger County Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what system RCSO is using, I used to get them in DMR and had them locked out until this week and all I get is data sounds when they are talking on 154.7700. I know they were trying to go P-25 and have that programmed in but am not getting any traffic on that system.

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
I think what has happened is the patch (for lack of a better term) to regular conventional transmissions is now gone. I had my 996P2 programmed as conventional, as I was making this post I tuned in my TRX 2 that was set up in DMR and am hearing them good. Just need to program the 996P2 to DMR.

smokeater474

Premium Subscriber
So you can pick up Rogers County Sheriff? I've always been told you couldn't pick them up because the system they were on wasn't scannable or they were encrypted.

OK956

I have been trying to figure out how to program them in as well.

So DMR... I have a 325P2 and I am not finding that option in the band types. Is it some kind of program batch I have to download to my scanner? And are they still on the 154.77?

Well nevermind... I found it. It's an upgrade with a cost. Would have just deleted this post now but cannot figure out how while its still pending in the approval queue. If mod would like to delete for me while approving... please and thank you.

Last edited:

OK956

Just heads up for anyone scanning or planning to scan RCSO. If you are thinking of doing the DMR upgrade solely for RCSO you may want to hold off.

Spoke with one of them. They are going to be transitioning to the OKWIN network by about January 2021 once a tower in Chelsea OK is finished.

But as of right now he said they are still on that Mototrbo dmr.

So expect them to move to that network, have a TGID etc

Status
Not open for further replies.