rogers accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

miked9372

Premium Subscriber
Anyone know what happened at rogers middle school today? Around one I saw ambulances and firetrucks.
If anyone have any info or audio thanks.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
well i go to the rogers highschool and i was wondering the same thing! you dont happen to go to one of the schools?

miked9372

Premium Subscriber
Ya I go to rogers high school what grade are you in? Last I heard it was a head injury.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
Really I am sophomore (martin Steele). How about u ?

miked9372

Premium Subscriber
I'm a junior who did you hear about the accident? I see your a skywarn member! How did you get certified
Do you have a ham licence.

WX0BPR

I'm a junior who did you hear about the accident? I see your a skywarn member! How did you get certified

Here is a link to Metro Skywarn training dates:
Metro Skywarn - Metroskywarn Training Classes - 2012

If U are interested in getting your ham license there is a class on 28 April in Elk River, its all day with the test, the ham that teaches pretty much says you stay awake and pay attention with little or no electronics background you will pass the test. Here is the info:

Elk River MN 55330

LICENSING CLASS
04/28/2012 Start/End Dates: 04/28/2012 - 04/28/2012
Times: 8 to 4
# of Sessions: 1
Class level: Technician
Morse code offered: No
Pre register required: No
Fee: 0
Pre Study required: No
Class Type: Weekend/One Day
Exam offered: Yes
Sponsoring Club/Organization: Sherburne County ARES
Instructor: K0MJS
Phone: (612) 219-5763
Email: K0MJS@ARRL.NET
17845 East Highway 10
Elk River, MN 55330
Additional Information: There are free class materials for those who per-register.

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber

yes i have my ham license KD0NDO
BTW what is your name?

sfd119

I'm not a moderator, however, with the nature of the internet this conversation would be better off using the board's Private Messaging feature. You shouldn't really throw your name and identifying information out on a public searchable board. Just a thought from a security standpoint :)

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Triumph Build/GRJ22; CyanogenMod-7.1.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I understand your point but if someone really cared that much all the person would need to do is lookup my call sign and they would know that

KD0NDO

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.7; en-us; Triumph Build/GRJ22; CyanogenMod-7.1.0) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

I understand your point but if someone really cared that much all the person would need to do is lookup my call sign and they would know that

Status
Not open for further replies.