Roll call / Meeting Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

ca01

1.Ok so I seen this in other areas of the fourms and look back in this area 2 years and did not see a roll call post. So I am going to start it.

2. I was thinking if we get acouple of people then wanted to meet up to give it a try. What I was thinking was to see where everyone is and find a place in the middle and meet up. What are your guys thoughts on that?

Sac916

Check the thread , we have a Sacramento Meet Up thread. We were going to meet up sometime after the holidays. Just have to find a decent spot to eat , get power, and decent reception to both Control Channels

Sent from my Android via Tapatalk app

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento meetup

Here's the thread for the most recent attempt to meet up. Too many things were going on at once to make it happen. In the past we've had great success meeting at the Round Table in Folsom. It is near one of the sites, we usually get a separate room to ourselves, and there is lots of power. For some it is an extra distance to drive. I'm also not sure if that's a good location for picking up the new P25 system.

ca01

That is why I was trying to say we move it around. I did the roll call so we had idea where people where and so on. One of the other groups I was in before I moved here we get to go see dispatch center and so on. It was just a idea. I am sorry if I step on people toes. I am tired of the pm saying the same thing. So from here on out you guys will not see me posting in the group do to all the negative pm I have getting. So with that said if admin would like you can lock or delete this threat before it get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.