Rollinsford local now repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

mainetrunk

About 7;30 PM, someone kept keying up on Rollinsford local channel.. 156.195----136.5
They kept keying up and I noticed their signal got stronger..
Then they started doing radio checks and said the magic words-- Wanna test the repeater?
Then they started the typical transmissions of testing.
I also saw in the FCC database that their license was gone..
It also keeps insisting Somersworth is their dispatch..
I bet they do switch. Dover has too much going on to have another entity to worry about.
We"ll see...

mainetrunk

jallfoss.fcc.gov/General_Menu_Reports/engineering_search_out.cfm?service_select=%25&accessible=NO&state_select=NH&county_select=All&begin_freq=156.195&begin_freq_type=M&end_freq=&end_freq_type=M&polar=B&radio_ch0=P&lat_ddd=&lat_ddd_cfforminteger=Latitude+degrees+must+be+numeric.&lat_mm=&lat_mm_cfforminteger=Latitude+minutes+must+be+numeric.&lat_ss=&lat_ss_cfformnumeric=Latitude+Seconds+must+be+numeric.&ns_radio_ch1=N&lon_ddd=&lon_ddd_cfforminteger=Longitude+degrees+must+be+numeric.&lon_mm=&lon_mm_cfforminteger=Longitude+minutes+must+be+numeric.&lon_ss=&lon_SS_cfformnumeric=Longitude+seconds+must+be+numeric.&ew_radio_ch1=W&radius=&Radius_cfformnumeric=Radius+must+be+numeric.&distance_type=&lat_ddd2=&lat_mm2=&lat_ss2=&ns_radio_ch2=&lon_ddd2=&lon_mm2=&lon_ss2=&ew_radio_ch2=&soundex_select=&wild_select=on&begin_grant_date=&end_grant_date=&begin_expiration_date=&end_expiration_date=&sortstring=%2C+lic_name%2C+file_num&limit_select=1
No mention of Rollinsford at all here

mainetrunk

It wasn't there when I entered the value of 156.195 only..
Site / Frequency / Market Search Results

Thats for the whole state--licensed and pending---156.195......
Well, I guess we'll find out in the near future..
they were using simplex the other day--cause they were at the ball field, right next door.
Must be a mobile repeater--I haven't seen any new towers over there yet..
Time will tell

Schristenbury

Rollinsford Fire vehicular repeaters

Rollinsford Fire has two mobile repeaters, one each in their front line pumper. They are tested regularly and used actively on occasion.

geoff5093

I know there is a new tower on Garrison Hill that I believe is owned by the city of Dover, I assumed Dover was moving their Fire/PD to that site? Hmmm Wonder if Rollinsford is there too.

KB1VLA

I know there is a new tower on Garrison Hill that I believe is owned by the city of Dover, I assumed Dover was moving their Fire/PD to that site? Hmmm Wonder if Rollinsford is there too.

Dover PD/FD is migrating to a networked simulcast system, with transmitters at the water tank on Long Hill Road, and the water treatment plant on Middle Road. The tower on Garrison Hill will be receive-only.

mainetrunk

As I was heading into Rollinsford yesterday, I heard the town cop say he had tree and wire's down, and to tone out the FD.. I quickly hit the signal stalker and went towards the arae in question. 2 minute's later, I caught 155.0625 PL 156.7 toning out the FD. It looks like Dover is using 155.0625 to tone out any Dover app, and Rollinsford FD op's.. It sounds like the DPW is still on 156.195 PL 136.5 somplex, aka " local "

Status
Not open for further replies.