Rookie needs help on software for scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

ldmercer2

Hi, just got radio shack pro-106 scanner, got my 2 free downloads from RR and am wanting to know when I purchase, can I download to my scanner like the demo? And what is the difference if you are not a premium subscribor. I live in Johnson County Kansas. Any tips too for a rookie!!
Thank You in advance for your kind help! :)

TES

Hi, just got radio shack pro-106 scanner, got my 2 free downloads from RR and am wanting to know when I purchase, can I download to my scanner like the demo? And what is the difference if you are not a premium subscribor. I live in Johnson County Kansas. Any tips too for a rookie!!
Thank You in advance for your kind help! :)
Be aware that the software included with the cable and downloads is a "come-on" to get you to purchase a NOT made-in-America software, You have two options if you wish to spend your dollars here - PSREdit-500 or Win 500. Both of the made-in-America products are not-crippled demo's - only time limited so you can try them out for thirty days. I've used both but prefer the software written by the author of the scanner firmware (Don Starr).

Premium subscribers can download from the database into their software.

Last edited:

justonymsu

GO PSRedit500

I have been using the PRSedit500 for over 2 years now. WOW is all that I can say. the web supprot is great and once you learn how to program on this program you can even go into your scanner youself (if you want to) and change little things on the fly. I am also willing to help anyone out that needs help give me a yell at justonymsu@hotmail.com...... thank Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.