ROOSKIES! Right now! 130.167 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacellamaman

ummm i may have jumped the gun here folks. Space Station is in wrong place..... ummmm is there a way to undo a thread. well there are russian voices on it. well not english. is there a resupply or undocking going on?

please, someone. save me.

wd9ewk

ummm i may have jumped the gun here folks. Space Station is in wrong place..... ummmm is there a way to undo a thread. well there are russian voices on it. well not english. is there a resupply or undocking going on?

A spacewalk was taking place from the Russian side of the ISS, using the Orlan spacesuits with their VHF communications system. The spacewalk started a few hours ago, and just ended.

NASA Television to Air Russian Spacewalk at Space Station

Since the spacewalks from the Russian side of the ISS are handled through Moscow mission control, you'll hear Russian and almost no English on that downlink. NASA TV usually televises the spacewalks, and NASA TV will add an English translation to the Russian audio.

Good luck!

jjbond

Banned
Banned

i was listening to the same frequency and I'm pretty sure I heard a driver getting directions for the delivery he was doing, an order of borsch and two side orders of perogies... check your I.F. frequency.. LOL kidding of course..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.