Roscommon County Fire Depts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncarpenter

Premium Subscriber
Two years ago I saw a bunch of Roscommon Township FF's with 800's...I thought they were already on the system, but as I look further, I don't see any TG's registered for them. Interesting...

Could it also be maybe they are getting mobile data terminals? Keep an eye out on this for us!

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It took nearly a year after they'd been using for Otsego Co talkgroups to show up - so don't read into it. There just may be no listeners there. Since they have event groups set up now, it might be a safe assumption that the FF side is using it now.

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
It took nearly a year after they'd been using for Otsego Co talkgroups to show up - so don't read into it. There just may be no listeners there. Since they have event groups set up now, it might be a safe assumption that the FF side is using it now.

Im heading up this weekend for the Pumpkin Run car show. Ill keep an ear open for any fire comms and such on MPSCS.

Jimmy252

Premium Subscriber
I also see an addition on the database for Lyon Twp toneouts on a fourth freq for roscommon, 154.085. May wanna add that one to your feed.

Also, only heard PD on Spec. Events 1 (TG 4136).

Status
Not open for further replies.