Rowan County Fire tones

GROL

Does anyone have the Tone-Out frequencies
for Rowan County? I know some are DTMF, but I think most are toned. I cannot translate what is in the wiki to actual dual tones for the scanner. I captured station 41 a few years ago and lost it when reprogramming. I am not always setup to capture tones as I do not actively listen to Fire or EMS, only interested in hearing station 41 and 43.

PKnight56

Premium Subscriber
According to the wiki (I think), they're using Motorola Quick Call Z Tones.

1669667990286.png
Station 41 - Bostain Heights
Pager: FN
Translated: 473.2 / 977.2

Station 43 - China Grove
Pager: FE
Translated: 473.2 / 426.6

Give these a try, I think I translated these correctly out of the correct table. The wiki hasnt been updated in 2 years, unsure if theyve changed anything since then. Someone else please correct me if Im wrong!

GROL

According to the wiki (I think), they're using Motorola Quick Call Z Tones.

View attachment 131841
Station 41 - Bostain Heights
Pager: FN
Translated: 473.2 / 977.2

Station 43 - China Grove
Pager: FE
Translated: 473.2 / 426.6

Give these a try, I think I translated these correctly out of the correct table. The wiki hasnt been updated in 2 years, unsure if theyve changed anything since then. Someone else please correct me if Im wrong!
Thanks much! I will check it out.

CFP387

Those tones are both correct for both stations.

If you are using a Gx series pager on the 800 system, only the A/B tone will activate the unit but if you are monitoring on the VHF side (with a Minitor pager for example), both the A/B and C/D tones will activate the pager.

GROL

Those tones are both correct for both stations.

If you are using a Gx series pager on the 800 system, only the A/B tone will activate the unit but if you are monitoring on the VHF side (with a Minitor pager for example), both the A/B and C/D tones will activate the pager.
Thanks!