[RR.com Calgary & Area Chapter] Meet Round 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
All are welcome!

We hope to meet the last Thursday of every month, just so people have a solid day to plan around. I am giving lots of notice by posting now! We are a fun group of radio junkies!

When: March 2008 - Thursday 28'th.
Where: North hill Diner.
Who: ANYONE who likes radio!
Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pm.
Why: Because we love love love Radio's

Topics for discussion are endless.

-Systems
-Radios
-Photos
-Ham
-Scanning
-Antennas

Come on down for some coffee and chit chat. Last in attendance were.

Calgarytoad
HDMechanic
David

Jay911 - (Last min. sickness prevented his arrival)

I hope to see anyone and everyone who can make it, its a no pressure environment, I will be there for sure. Don't feel bad if your young or old, everyone can learn from each other. I'm 23 and I have learned a world of knowledge in the last year.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I'm not going to commit at all until we get closer to it. I seem to have bad luck when I make predictions.

My 'illness' from last time was a soft tissue injury that somehow got infected... for a while I had a pretty badly swollen finger which was painful to move. Dealing with it wore me out so I couldn't haul myself out anywhere. Sorry. Hope you don't think it's a lame excuse.

SCPD

QRT
Honestly, if its only going to be 2 of us I saw we change the date for one that works for everyone.

SCPD

QRT
I think there is a concert I fancy that night anyway. So lets reshedual I need a list of dates that work for people. Please post them so we can all make this work.

yyc_tbird_sc

Is this meeting still going to happen tonight? I was all set to make it...

*EDIT* guess not....see you guys next month

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.