RR Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfab

I noticed on the account page there is a link for the RR configuration. I'm not a paid subscriber, so I don't know what that is. Also, what benifits do I get from making donations, besides keeping this awesome site running?? Thanks!

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Example for mine

Set your home state:

When you set your home state, all of the search pages in the RadioReference database will default to this state, preventing you from having to choose your home state for each search for frequencies.

Country
Choose State/Province:

My Trunked Systems to Watch

Below is a list of trunked systems that you are watching for updates on your MyRR Page. To add a system to the list, navigate to the trunked system page in the RadioReference Database, and click the watch tab. You can also change the sort order of the systems you are watching by updating the sort order list below. A lower number causes the system to be listed before others with higher numbers.

System Name Order Del
Virginia Beach Public Safety
Unidentified Navy Flattop Ship
Virginia Statewide Agencies Radio System (STARS)
Colonial Williamsburg
James City County / York County / Williamsburg
Virginia Beach
Suffolk
Chesapeake City
Langley Air Force Base
Hampton
Newport News
Norfolk
Eastern Virginia Regional Communications
Norfolk Naval Supply
Portsmouth

My Counties to Watch

Below is a list of counties that you are watching for updates on your MyRR Page. To add a county to the list, navigate to the county page in the RadioReference Database, and click the watch tab. You can also change the sort order of the counties you are watching by updating the sort order list below. A lower number causes the county to be listed before others with higher numbers.

County Name Order Del
Camden
Hertford
Gates
Franklin
Southampton
York
James City
Suffolk
Poquoson
Isle Of Wight

Status