RR DATABASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
I tried to do an update tonight from the RR Database and it would do a little bit than would say database update cancelled download took longer than expected. Any ideas what I can do to correct this? If this is in the wring place feel free to move it to correct forum.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I tried to do an update tonight from the RR Database and it would do a little bit than would say database update cancelled download took longer than expected. Any ideas what I can do to correct this? If this is in the wring place feel free to move it to correct forum.
If you are talking about the Sentinel Database update, I just updated both versions of Sentinel without a hitch. It could be your ISP or your WiFi.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
It might be a weak signal
Take it your on Wi-Fi. If you can get into the router settings, try changing your Wi-Fi channel to a different one. If your Wi-Fi is using channel 8, and 3 of your neighbors are using the same channel, you may see issues with signal. Download a free Wi-Fi analyzer..

soberone14

Premium Subscriber
Take it your on Wi-Fi. If you can get into the router settings, try changing your Wi-Fi channel to a different one. If your Wi-Fi is using channel 8, and 3 of your neighbors are using the same channel, you may see issues with signal. Download a free Wi-Fi analyzer..
I figured it out I was in an area where my jetpack didn't have a strong enough signal I moved and it worked fine. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.