Rr down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornbread33

Is There a problem with RR ? My feed will not play nor will anyone else s i click on .
Also I have had 4 other people try and theirs will not work either not just my county but other county's as well

longreach

Feed Provider
Hi all, i'd say something is wrong if the highest feed only has 32 listeners then something is definately amiss. mine only has 1 listener as we speak. normally on a sunday afternoon there'd be quite a bit more than that.
cheers
Matt

cornbread33

It would be nice to get a email if this is a Scheduled maintenance., or if RR is aware of the problem at least post on the forum and let us know whats going on.

thefallguy

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
down here to

rr doing same thing here there testing so when thats every 20 min i must turn off my feed i dont have band with to Waste so sorry

thefallguy

Banned
thefallguy

rr doing same thing here there testing so when thats happens every 20 min i must turn off my feed i dont have band with to Waste so sorry

rdale

Premium Subscriber
rr doing same thing here there testing so when thats happens every 20 min i must turn off my feed i dont have band with to Waste so sorry

No need to turn off your feed, whatever testing is in progress won't waste your bandwidth.

thefallguy

Banned
yes it wiil

if it kicks out my Listeners and thay get mad and do come back it is a waste of band with

thefallguy

Banned
if it kicks out my Listeners and thay get mad and do not come back it is a waste of band with

rdale

Premium Subscriber
if it kicks out my Listeners and thay get mad and do not come back it is a waste of band with

No, whether you have one listener or 1000 your bandwidth use is the same.

Bandwidth. Not "band with".

Status
Not open for further replies.