RR Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utah_Viper

I am quite the train buff and I sometimes do enjoy tuning into the RR freqs. Another RR that is not in that list is Utah's very own Heber Valley Railroad. The HVRR runs year round from Heber City around deer Creek Resivoir then down the Provo Canyon to Vivian Park. They also have many specialty train throught the year. The most popular of these is the Cristmas Train. If you would like more information vist: http://www.hebervalleyrr.org

HVRR Radio: HVRR 151.685000

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
Utah_Viper said:
I am quite the train buff and I sometimes do enjoy tuning into the RR freqs. Another RR that is not in that list is Utah's very own Heber Valley Railroad. The HVRR runs year round from Heber City around deer Creek Resivoir then down the Provo Canyon to Vivian Park. They also have many specialty train throught the year. The most popular of these is the Cristmas Train. If you would like more information vist: http://www.hebervalleyrr.org

HVRR Radio: HVRR 151.685000
Ah, the `Heber Creeper'. {GRIN!} Some friends who used to live outside Heber and I took a ride on it in the fall many years ago. While I don't remember all that much about it now I think I still have some of the pictures, about 6 - 8 rolls worth I seem to recall, I took around here some place. (I say `some place' because we've been *trying* to get things packed up for a planned move to a new farm as soon as we can find someone to buy this one and unfortunately all our old photos, pre-digital camera, are at the head of the list and have been duly packed up. [Yeah, we *do* have an `inventory' listing what has been packed but, it would probably mean totally unpacking one or two 8' X 20' cargo containers and then going through a dozen or so boxes to find them. {FROWN!}]) Anyway... I *do* remember that it actually was a fairly fun ride through some really nice country. Definitely a worthwhile `expedition'.

Just an `Olde Fart's' 2¢ worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.